- Interesting blog offering tips for successful polyamorous relationships.
Polyamorous which means “many loves,” can take a number of different forms but typically includes a person having more than one significant emotional and/or sexual connection. The theory behind polyamory is that we are capable of loving connections with more than one person at a time and that we cannot expect one partner to meet all of our need either emotionally or sexually. We have an infinite capacity for love and a connection with one person does not necessarily diminish that with another. Some polyamorous people have primary partners as well as other people with whom they date or have sex with. Other folks opt for non-hierarchial arrangements where relationships are not placed in order of importance.
5 THINGS THAT MAKE POLYAMOROUS RELATIONSHIPS WORK:
1. Both people have to really want it. Read more.
2. Accept that difficult feelings will come up. Read more.
3. Communicate beyond your wildest imagination. Read more.
4. Come from a family that made you feel loved and secure. Read more.
5. Get support from people who can affirm your relationship choices. Read more.